4.01.2006

Regenerate Our Culture: Issue 2

Creation vs. Evolution
This is the theme of the second issue of Regenerate Our Culture. Agent Tim, Karen Kovaka, Jason Braun, and myself have joined together to write four articles applying the creation/evolution controversy to our culture and our world today. This issue also premiers the official podcast of ROC: Square Talk Radio! SquareTalk is a podcast run by Agent Tim Sweetman and several other top bloggers. This is the 12th show, but the first show that is linked together with Regenerate Our Culture. And its subject is also Creation and Evolution! The special guest is: Me! That's right, Tim Sweetman, Travis from Blogging Boy Scout, and I spent thirty minutes discussing evolution, creation, and God's Word. Check it out!. Back at ROC, I have an article that will enable to you refute any evolutionary "fact". Tim Sweetman has an excellent article on Social Darwinism and the implications of eugenics today. An essential message. So head on over to Regenerate Our Culture and take a look! In Him, David S. MacMillan III

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I'm looking forward to listening to it and reading your article! You know, when Tim mentioned a little while back that Square Talk would be having a special guest on the topic of evolution, I thought, "Hmm... I'll bet that's David!" And I was right! :) Keep up the great work!